This green scarf in blended pyrenean wool is both soft, thanks to its moss stitch knit, and enveloping, with its 215 cm long and 28 cm wide. It will protect you from the cold for mid-season and winter!
- Design: Pau (South-west of France, near the Pyrenean mountains)
- Wool Origin: French Pyrenees
- Spinning: Brassac (South-west of France)
- Manufacture: Burlat (South-west of France)
- 50% Pyrenean wool
- 30% Recycled Polyamide
- 20% recycled cotton
How to take care of it
- We recommend that you wash your wool product once or twice per season.
- On the other hand, you can aerate it between 24 and 48 hours in fresh air or in a room with an open window. Thanks to its natural properties, the wool regenerates in contact with oxygen to release impurities and odors.
- In case of washing, we advise you to wash your piece inside out and ideally in a net. With a short and/or delicate program between 20 and 30°C maximum and a spin between 400 and 600 rpm. We do not recommend washing in cold water as this can cause the wool to felt.
- Concerning drying, it is preferable to dry your garment flat on a towel, far away from a source of high heat such as: radiator, fireplace.
Discover all our other tips for taking care of a wool garment here: How to maintain a wool garment?