This Irish-style sweater will seduce you with its thick cables and oversized fit. A true partner for your winter, it will keep you elegantly warm and will revive memories of childhood knitting.
- Design: Pau (South-west of France, near the Pyrenean mountains)
- Wool Origin: French Pyrenees
- Spinning: Brassac (South-west of France)
- Manufacture: Burlat (South-west of France)
- Fitted round neck
- Cable knit
- Gauge 5
- Oversized straight fit
- Maison Izard branded leather label
- 50% Pyrenean wool
- 30% Recycled polyamide
- 20% Recycled cotton
How to take care of it
- We recommend that you wash your wool product once or twice per season.
- On the other hand, you can aerate it between 24 and 48 hours in fresh air or in a room with an open window. Thanks to its natural properties, the wool regenerates in contact with oxygen to release impurities and odors.
- In case of washing, we advise you to wash your piece inside out and ideally in a net. With a short and/or delicate program between 20 and 30°C maximum and a spin between 400 and 600 rpm. We do not recommend washing in cold water as this can cause the wool to felt.
- Concerning drying, it is preferable to dry your garment flat on a towel, far away from a source of high heat such as: radiator, fireplace.
Discover all our other tips for taking care of a wool garment here: How to maintain a wool garment?