A timeless and ethical basic to have in your daily life, this t-shirt made in France in organic combed cotton, will bring you softness, comfort and style, thanks to its thick collar, its double stitch, its marmot embroidery and its thick cotton jersey.
Combed organic cotton provides durability to the garment over time, making it a quality, ethical and environmentally friendly t-shirt.
The high quality organic combed cotton yarn comes from America, the jersey is then knitted in the Loire department, then the T-shirt is cut, assembled and embroidered in the Tarn.
- Short sleeves
- Jersey 100% organic combed cotton of 170gr/m2
- Double-folded collar with topstitching for added resistance
- Double-needle finish on the shoulders, armholes, cuffs and bottom of the T-shirt
- Embroidery on the chest, left side (3 embroideries available)
- Tricolor flag on the left sleeve
- 2 colors available: white and navy blue
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- 100% GOTS organic combed cotton 170gr/m2
- Certified OCS 100 (Organic Content Standard), issued by Ecocert Greenlife
How to take care of it :
We advise you to favor washing on a short cycle up to 40°C, turning the t-shirt inside out before washing it. Prefer washes of colors similar to your t-shirt to avoid any discoloration accident.
We do not recommend the dryer, which will tend to shrink the clothes. You can air-dry your t-shirt on a dryer, making sure to shake it out before hanging it up. You can then place your favorite t-shirt on a hanger or folded in your wardrobe!
For ideal ironing, use an iron at low temperature and iron your t-shirt inside out.
Made in France : knitted in the Loire department, assembled and embroidered in the Tarn.
Marmot embroidery, emblematic animal of the Pyrenees.